Thursday, August 5, 2010

Holy.

Craziest f***ing thing I've ever seen*

My God. There are no words for this level of crazy.



WOW!!

Imagine being the sort of person who would like this. Sweet dreams!


UMM
What on God's green earth is wrong with this guy. Every single clip I've ever seen is like a chronicle of some paranoid/histronic's nervous breakdown.


To recover from the crazy, a good song recommended to me

Yano Junko - Terotero (note: another person tagged her name as Akiko, so I can't say I'm 100% sure of the proper on-reading in her given name)
I'm not into this sort of music lately, in a general sense, but I like this one. It's very organic sounding, simple, and spontaneous, and her voice has a lovely rawness on the edges.




*at least since Orly Taitz

No comments:

Post a Comment