Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First of 2011


Sketch of Lucina (my character from the unnamed story) As it turns out, the 2011 rabbit wasn't on purpose, it was just a random quiet forest creature that ended up there.

Lucina and art are (c) me

Songs: Antony , Current 93 , Chrono Cross OST

I hid that trembling light in my young hands

I've traveled this far, wandering the abyss of time

I continued to search for you, though I know not even your name

I wanted to hand over to you just one single feeling

Times catches deep in its arms both love and pain

And erases them, but I remember them

And always will...

It's reverberated deep in my breast for I know not how long..
.

Though it's a whisper fainter than a drop of evening dew


May the prayer I spun towards the darkness of the frozen stars

Reach all the way to your distant sky...










No comments:

Post a Comment